Chocolate Cups with Peanut Butter Filling
This great recipe for chocolate cups with peanut butter filling is the best for two groups of people:
- For those who try to get weight and love sweets - of course in a healthy form.
- For those who eat healthy and sometimes like to sin with healthy dessert (even caloric).
Although this dessert is a calorie bomb - but a healthy alternative to other sweets, and let us admit that, from time to time, we need some of such a pleasure . And if we stay at one cup, nothing happens.
This recipe combines the perfect taste of chocolate and peanut butter - which is an irresistible combination for many of us :)
These chocolate cups don't have a solid consistency after first night in the refrigerator, but rather a "nutella one", so you can eat them directly from the cup, where it was prepared and you don't need to tilt them - to avoid leaking out and melting the chocolate. However, if you keep them in the refrigerator for at least 2 nights, you will scoop them out with a knife from the cup and they will hold a very solid shape.
They are excellent in any way, if you're a lover of chocolate and peanut butter combination, definitely try them out.
- In a small non-stick pan, melt coconut oil with chocolate chips and cocoa (if sweeter version desired, fold in 1 Tbsp agave or honey, or maybe some stevia).
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and spoon into bowls/molds/muffin cups (approximately 1 tablespoon into the bottom).
- Let cool and harden and then place peanut butter on top of this layer (1 tablespoon into each).
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over, sprinkle with almonds or coconut if desired, and place into the refrigerator overnight.
- In case of a chocolate emergency, take it out of the refrigerator and eat.
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|