Flourless Avocado-Cocoa Cookies
Spoil yourself with a healthy avocado with genuine chocolate flavor in the form of cookies. Try this easy recipe for soft ** flourless avocado-cocoa cookies**, we love them at home. You won't even notice avocados in this recipe, it's a great healthier substitute for flour or fat that you don't need to add into these cookies.
These avocado-cocoa cookies are a healthy version of classic cookies and are additionally full of fiber, vitamins, minerals and also proteins. They are relatively low calorie and suitable for vegans too. You can also have them as nice breakfast as a tasty balanced start to the new day, plus they contain no starch, added fat or flour. This makes the recipe gluten-free and thus suitable for celiacs as well. You can replace cane sugar with coconut sugar or xylitol.
All ingredients together create a perfect and balanced flavor and tender consistency. The combination of avocado and cocoa can never disappoint. I bring you a quick and easy recipe for soft and tender avocado-cocoa cookies that are delicious, chocolate flavored and avocado can be considered as a secret ingredient, no one can guess it easily.
My tip: Fill baked cookies with quark or thick yogurt and you’ll create so-called healthy Oreos without flour.
- Peel and pit avocados and blend with remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Taste dough, and if necessary, fold in sugar or cocoa.
- If desired, you can add finely chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or dried fruit.
- Spoon dough onto a sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies at 170 degrees Celsius (340 °F) for 15 to 20 minutes. Take them out of the oven when the tops begin to shrivel.
- Optionally, you can fill two baked cookies with flavored quark/yogurt or even with healthy ice-cream.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 cookie|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowLow CalorieVeganSnacksGluten-FreeNut-FreeDairy-Free Dessert RecipesHealthy Nut-Free Dessert RecipesLow Calorie Snack Recipes for Weight LossHealthy Vegan Snack RecipesGluten-Free Avocado Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.