Healthy Avocado-Chocolate Cake
If you are looking for an avocado recipe and you are in the mood for something sweet, try this healthy avocado-chocolate cake. I love the combination of avocado and cocoa in both baked and unbaked desserts. In addition, the easy avocado-chocolate cake will be done in just a few minutes.
This dessert is quite filling, and thanks to the avocado it is not necessary to add any other fats. It is rich in fiber, it is relatively low calorie and has a low fat content. It is also very smooth and has a very intense chocolate flavor, even though it does not contain any chocolate. Although, as one of just a few of my past recipes, it contains whole-wheat flour, but if you are not intolerant or you do not avoid it, make sure to prepare this cake. If you prefer a recipe for flourless avocado cake, I recommend trying my favorite fitness chocoholic cake, which you can find on my website too.
For baking, use the upper and lower heaters of the oven. 1 cup is a standard volume of 250 ml. Do not use bigger volume, otherwise the cake can be baked incorrectly.
I also support you in experimenting, so if you want to make it better to your taste, definitely try to do it. So, go for the recipe :)
- First, whisk eggs, avocado, and yogurt with an electric hand mixer.
- Then, fold in remaining ingredients and whisk again until smooth.
- Pour batter into a baking pan (choose a pan size according to desired cake height, I used 22x22cm).
- You can sprinkle the top with shredded coconut or chocolate chips (75% ).
- Bake at 175 degrees Celsius (345 °F) for 25 to 30 minutes.
|Preparation time||35 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 slice|