Healthy Coconut Cream Fruit Jelly
A fresh, simple and sweet parfait, just like from a real patisserie. Healthy coconut cream fruit jelly is my dream come true because it has my favorite coconut flavor inside, which is enriched with healthy fruits.
These coconut parfaits are completely free of refined sugar, and are prepared with addition of only two tablespoons of honey. The whole recipe is not demanding for ingredients and very easy to prepare. Combining the right ingredients from your home with love will create a tasty and healthy coconut dessert with fruit. Simply, just coconut milk, honey, fruit and vanilla beans are enough to create a unique dessert parfait full of nutrients. Thanks to coconut milk and sweet honey, the dessert is sweet and its delicious vanilla flavor makes the perfect dot. All of this makes this coconut dessert very easy and fast to consume.
It serves not only as a healthy dessert, but also as a tasty breakfast or an afternoon treat for entire family. Coconut cream fruit jelly is a proof of the connection of interesting flavors, where the sweet coconut base is complemented by the fruit gelatin layer. I recommend to use canned full fat coconut milk for this tasty dessert.
- Mix coconut milk with 1 spoonful of powdered gelatin and heat in a pot.
- Before boiling, remove from heat, fold in 2 spoonfuls of sweetener and vanilla seeds and pour into cups.
- Mash fruit or blend in a blender.
- Melt a spoonful of of gelatin in water.
- Mix these two together.
- Warm again over medium heat and remove from heat before boiling.
- Wait until the coconut layer is set in the refrigerator and then pour the fruit layer into the cups as well.
- When done, let the gelatin set in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowGluten-FreeNut-FreeCoconutdairy free breakfast recipesEgg Free Breakfast RecipesDairy-Free Dessert RecipesHealthy Nut-Free Dessert RecipesHealthy Coconut Dessert Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.