Simple celery and broccoli soup
Excellent vegetable soup from celery and broccoli that is deliciously creamy without thickening it additionally. There are never enough recipes for creamy soups, which is why I bring you this delicious and tasty version made of green vegetables, which is satiating, loaded with a lot of vitamins, and tastes great. Treat yourself to a dose of fiber for lunch or dinner with this simple celery and broccoli soup.
Soups are a great food to warm you up on cold days or during illness. After all, chicken soup is still recognized as a cure for various diseases, when the body is weak and exhausted. Cumin soup, for example, is great for the stomach and digestion. Among all types of soups, creamy soups have their irreplaceable place, because they are full of flavor and can also be prepared for small children. You can discreetly hide all kinds of vegetables in them and nourish the body with a large dose of vitamins and minerals. In addition, in combination with crunchy toasts or roasted seeds of various kinds, they are heaven on a plate.
Therefore, try this simple celery and broccoli creamy soup. It is easy to prepare, smells wonderful, warms the body, and provides you with the necessary nutrients. Decorate it with toasted bread and you will have a great healthy lunch suitable not only for vegans.
Don't forget to let me know in the comments how you liked it :)
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 large broccoli
- 1 1/2 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp of olive oil (I recommend this one)
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- Lightly fry the finely chopped onion on hot oil in a pot.
- Add washed and finely chopped celery stalks and broccoli.
- Fry the vegetables for a while and then pour vegetable broth over them.
- Add pepper, salt, crushed cloves of garlic to the soup and cook it covered for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables soften completely.
- Blend the soup using an immersion blender.
- The soup can be served with wholemeal toast cut into cubes.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|