Spinach salad with mustard-honey-sesame seed dressing
Tasty and healthy sweet and sour spinach salad, which will nourish you with a lot of vitamins, minerals, and also healthy fats. You can also add in another source of protein, such as chicken breast, tuna, or shrimp. Try it out for dinner. You will fall in love with this mustard-honey-sesame seed dressing immediately.
If you like spinach, this salad is just made for you. Simply wash and prepare baby spinach leaves, sprinkle with cranberries and almonds, and enrich the whole meal with this fantastic mustard-honey-sesame seed dressing. In combination with the spinach, it is just excellent and you will definitely love it. At our home, it is one of the most popular salad dressings ever. I also like to prepare it for various other salads, especially if I am making the salad as a side dish to meat.
Without honey, the salad is also suitable for vegans, and in addition, it is full of healthy fats, fiber, and protein. There are several reasons to include spinach in your diet:
- acts as a prevention against cancer
- benefits our eyes
- strengthens bones
- has antioxidant effects
- helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- can reduce the risk of stroke
- one cup has less than ten kilocalories
Prepare this simple spinach salad with mustard-honey-sesame seed dressing and recharge your body with a large dose of nutrients.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Wash the baby spinach, dry it, sprinkle with cranberries, almonds, and then pour the prepared dressing over the salad.
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|