Sugar-Free Protein “Chocolate“
Sugar-free protein "chocolate" is a tasty and low calorie alternative to real chocolate, with a small amount of carbohydrates and fats. You don't need any chocolate, cocoa butter or other high-fat ingredients to prepare it. Come and see how easily you can prepare this diet chocolate at home.
The fitness protein chocolate consist only of chocolate protein powder, cocoa and milk. You can use any kind of milk (also plant-based) in the recipe, but I have achieved the best result by adding half-fat cow milk. Sprinkle it with optional ingredients such as cranberries, coconut or nuts.
Of course, as you may notice, it doesn't resemble chocolate with its compound, but I believe that you will see what its charm is, after you try it out. Basically, it's a frozen dessert that tastes very similarly to chocolate, but it has favorable nutritional values - it's rich in protein and low in calories, carbohydrates and fat. And those are exactly the features we are looking for during the diet, don't we? Even if you eat it all alone, you don't have to feel any guilt.
Try out this easy recipe for fitness chocolate, and don't forget to write down the comment about how did you like it.
- In a bowl or shaker, mix protein powder, milk, and cocoa thoroughly.
- If you’re not using sweetened protein, I recommend adding some stevia.
- Pour this mixture into a container/pan and place in the freezer for 5 minutes so that it partially sets.
- Take out of the freezer and sprinkle with shredded coconut, nuts, cranberries, or any other streusel, and place into the freezer again.
- Chocolate should be done after approximately 20 minutes – then, you can break it into pieces and eat.
- Store in the freezer.
|Preparation time||7 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 slice|