Baked cauliflower with broccoli in cheese sauce
Do you fancy a light and warm dinner? Prepare this simple fit recipe for baked cauliflower with broccoli in cheese sauce. You will enjoy it so much :)
In addition to dinner, you can serve baked cauliflower with broccoli in cheese sauce, for example, as a side dish to fish or meat. The recipe is very simple, so if you have only 15 minutes for the preparation of dinner, be sure to go for it. All you have to do is mix everything together and then leave the rest of the work to the oven. And a simple and tasty vegetable dish is born.
Moreover, baked cauliflower and broccoli in this cheese sauce represent a relatively diet-friendly food full of protein and you will also find a considerable amount of fiber in it. 1 serving contains about 15 g of carbohydrates, which is not bad at all, even for those who pay attention to carb intake in the evening.
Not everyone likes the taste of cauliflower or broccoli, but I believe that everyone will fall in love with these ingredients in this recipe. The vegetables are baked into a creamy cheese sauce, which gives them their irresistible taste. You can enrich baked cauliflower with broccoli in cheese sauce with tuna, pieces of chicken, tofu or legumes.
- 500g of cauliflower
- 500g of broccoli
- 400g of plain yogurt (with fat content of at least 3%)
- 1 tsp of salt (I recommend this one)
- 2 eggs
- 150g of grated mozzarella (or other type of cheese)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
- fresh herbs (according to your taste)
- In a larger bowl, mix yogurt with eggs, grated cheese, crushed cloves of garlic, spices, herbs, and salt.
- Disassemble the cauliflower and broccoli into florets, wash them, and cut them into small pieces.
- Mix them with the prepared sauce and transfer the whole mixture to a baking dish (measuring about 35 x 25 cm).
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 180 degrees until golden brown.
|Preparation time||60 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|