Fit chicken breasts with zucchini, mushrooms, and sesame seeds
Amazing lunch or dinner full of protein - fit chicken breasts with zucchini, mushrooms, and sesame seeds. This quick and easy recipe is also low-carb and low-calorie. It requires only 30 minutes and one pan, and you have a nutritious lunch for the whole family.
If you don't want to think of and create complicated recipes, try these chicken breasts with zucchini and mushrooms. Healthy chicken dishes come in many forms. This meal is full of flavor and at the same time so easy to prepare that any beginner in the kitchen can handle it. Just cook everything in a pan and at the end mix it together with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. You will love the flavors of zucchini, mushrooms, chicken, and sesame seeds together in this dish.
You can prepare a side dish of your choice with this recipe, whether it is brown rice, couscous, quinoa, or vegetables. Depending on the selected side dish, you can enrich the food with other high-quality nutrients. Fitness chicken breasts with zucchini, mushrooms, and sesame seeds is a meal ideal for all the lovers of a healthy diet as it is easy to digest and incredibly tasty. Bon appetit!
- Cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces.
- Heat coconut oil in a deep pan and lightly fry the sliced chicken breast for 5 minutes on each side.
- Once the chicken is well done, move it to a plate.
- Put washed and sliced zucchini and mushrooms in a pan.
- Roast the vegetables until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes.
- In the end, add pressed garlic cloves and ground ginger to the vegetables.
- Add chicken and sesame seeds to the vegetables pour over with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook the mixture for another 3 minutes.
- Serve the food with brown rice, vegetables, couscous, millet, or quinoa.
|Preparation time||35 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|