Flourless Quark-Strawberry Cupcakes
Try these light gluten-free and flourless quark-strawberry cupcakes without added flour or sugar. They represent tasty, filling dessert, rich in protein. You can also enjoy them as, for example, a healthy fully fledged breakfast.
Cupcakes are basically baked muffins with a tasty icing. These healthy ones with quark and strawberries contain no flour, sugar or oil, are nutritionally valuable and extremely easy to prepare. Dough consists of ripe bananas, quark, eggs, dates, cinnamon and almond flour. Buy it in a healthy diet store, or simply prepare it by mixing or grinding almonds to a fine flour. Decorating icing for the cupcakes is again made of quark, this time in combination with sweet strawberries and, if desired, with protein powder too. No sugar or honey is used in the recipe, the dessert is naturally sweetened with bananas, dates and strawberries.
Cupcakes are sweet and fancy dessert that can be prepared in a few minutes. Prepare them in this healthy fitness version with high protein content. I'm sure you will enjoy them.
- Blend bananas, quark, eggs, dates, cinnamon, and almond flour (or ground almonds) in a blender.
- Pour this dough into silicone muffin cups, almost to the top.
- Bake muffins at 180 degrees Celsius (350 °F) for approximately 30 minutes.
- Before unmolding, let the muffins cool completely.
- In the meantime, blend quark and strawberries in a blender.
- You can also add a few spoonfuls of protein powder – it will make the icing firmer.
- Place this mixture into a piping bag and decorate the muffins.
- Serve immediately or place them into the refrigerator.
|Preparation time||40 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|