Healthy and quick ice-cream (from quark and fruit)
Perfectly simple, healthy, and refreshing recipe, that only requires two basic ingredients. You can add the rest to your own taste. This healthy and quick ice-cream made from quark and fruit is low-calorie, low-fat, high in protein and so fluffy! You will love it on warm summer days because it can cool you down fast and it has excellent creamy consistency combined with a sweet taste (without added sugar). If you try this fitness quark and fruit ice-cream, it will become a staple in your diet.
Again, you don't need anything other than a blender and a few minutes of time for this recipe. You can use either a hand blender or a quality food processor (I recommend this one) to prepare this fitness ice cream. You will prepare the cream in a few seconds by simply blending only two ingredients. You can choose any fruit you want, so if you have some in the freezer and you don't know what to do with it, try this homemade frozen cream.
To make this fit dessert even more nutritious and tasty, you can also add in your favorite ingredients. It can be coconut, nuts, chia seeds, cinnamon, protein powder of your liking, nut butter, or even blended oats to add some fiber and make the cream more filling. The choice is yours, so go quickly to the kitchen and start experimenting :)
- 250g of soft quark (or low-fat cream cheese)
- 250g of frozen fruit (e.g., raspberries, forest fruit, blueberries, mango,...)
- 2 tbsp of ground oats (I recommend these)
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I recommend this one)
- pinch of cinnamon
- nuts (I recommend these)
- chia seeds (I recommend these)
- nut butter (I recommend this one)
- Blend the quark with an immersion blender together with frozen fruit.
- You can then add the remaining ingredients to the cream according to our own preferences and blend them again.
- Serve the frozen cream as soon as possible. I do not recommend freezing it for later.
|Preparation time||5 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|