Healthy apple jelly pie
Fresh, tasty, and at the same time diet-friendly pie made from apples and poppy seeds, which will come in handy especially on warm summer days or in autumn. Healthy apple jelly pie will please not only with its fresh taste but also with low content of calories and fat. It is easy to prepare and ready in half an hour. If you love apples in combination with poppy seeds, you must try this light and healthy apple pie.
You will only need a few ingredients to make this healthy cake. You can prepare apple puree at home by boiling apples in water and then blending them into a puree, or use store-bought puree or baby food. You can use either ground or raw poppy seeds in the cake.
Poppy seeds are a perfect plant source of calcium and omega 3 fatty acids, so if you like it, I recommend not being afraid of it in this apple pie and use them abundantly ;)
- Combine all the ingredients for the batter well and pour the batter into a cake form lined with baking paper (with a diameter of about 22 cm).
- Bake the batter for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C and then let it cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the gelatin powder with hot water in a bowl and let it bloom for a while.
- Then mix in apple puree and optionally also cinnamon or poppy seeds.
- Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices. Place the slices on the cooled cake.
- Finally, pour the prepared apple puree mixture over the apples and let the cake set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- You can sprinkle the finished cake (before it sets) with poppy seeds and serve it, for example, topped with yogurt.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 slice|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowLow FatVegetarianHealthy DessertsDairy-freeEgg-FreeLow Calorie Dessert RecipesEgg-Free Dessert RecipesHealthy High Fiber Desserts
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.