Healthy pasta with avocado sauce
Avocado lovers, I challenge you - you must try this recipe! Healthy pasta with avocado sauce, olives, and sweetcorn will sweep you off your feet with its taste. It is a grateful fit recipe that you can serve in as little as 25 minutes. If you do not prepare this avocado pasta right now, be sure to save the recipe and come back to it later. Truly, it's worth it :)
Healthy avocado pasta sauce is so easy to prepare that you will want to prepare it all the time. It contains healthy fats from avocado as well as a good dose of fiber, potassium, and other important micronutrients. I recommend using the avocado from the Hass variety (with dark skin), as it is creamier. If by chance you do not like a stronger taste of coriander, you can skip it or replace it with basil. The lemon in the sauce not only plays a role in terms of flavor but also ensures that the avocado does not go brown - so be sure not to skip it.
The recipe for this avocado pasta is also vegan so you can offer it to your vegan friends. I'm sure you'll like it. Even the male members of my family fell in love with the recipe, so much so that I made this pasta with avocado sauce 3 times in the past week! What more to tell you about this recipe? Simply, if you like avocados, you need to try this.
Healthy pasta with avocado sauce is simply delicious and together with black olives, sweetcorn, garlic, and the right herbs, you will 100% fall in love.
- 500g of wholegrain pasta (I recommend this one)
- 100g of sweetcorn
- 50g of black olives
- tomatoes (optional)
- for the avocado sauce:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 cloves of garlic
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 handful of fresh basil
- a little fresh coriander
- salt, black pepper (to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil (I recommend this one)
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente (about 12 minutes).
- In a food processor or other powerful blender, blend all the sauce ingredients together into a smooth mixture.
- Combine the finished sauce with cooked and drained pasta.
- Then, mix in finely chopped olives and sweet corn.
- Add salt and season to taste. You can also add tomatoes to the pasta.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|