Oatmeal Bundt cake with almond flour and coconut icing
Tasty and healthy oatmeal Bundt cake with almond flour and poppy or chia seeds, topped with delicious coconut icing. It is simple, satiating, tasty, and also easy to digest thanks to the use of oat and almond flour. Add your favorite ingredients and enjoy it for breakfast, with a cup of tea. I love the days when I can treat myself to a healthy dessert for breakfast!
If you want to spice up your breakfast ritual and treat yourself to a new dessert, try this oat and almond flour Bundt cake. It contains quality ingredients only and will energize you into a new day. Chia or poppy seeds - add anything you like to the recipe. Even dark chocolate chips. With coffee during an afternoon break or as a dessert on Sunday afternoon - there is always time and space for this amazing Bundt cake with coconut icing.
Definitely do not skip the icing made from coconut milk. It will melt on your tongue and give the cake a completely new spectrum of flavors. You can use any milk for the batter in the recipe, I recommend using coconut, almond, or oat milk - so that it all goes well together. I believe that this healthy cake made from almonds and oats will convince you that it is worth a try.
- 200g of oat flour (ground oatmeal) (I recommend these)
- 150g of almond flour (ground almonds) (I recommend this one)
- 300ml of milk (of your choice)
- 4 tbsp of honey (I recommend this one)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of poppy or chia seeds (I recommend these)
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- dark chocolate chips (optional) (I recommend these)
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk (I recommend this one)
- almond flakes (optional)
- Put the canned coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- In a bowl, mix together oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, and poppy seeds (or chia seeds).
- Add milk, honey, eggs to the mixture, and mix the batter well. In this step, you can also add dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a silicone Bundt cake pan and bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees until golden.
- Let the finished Bundt cake cool down. Then take the solidified part of the coconut milk that formed at the top of the can overnight and spread it over the Bundt cake.
- In the end, you can sprinkle the cake with almond flakes.
|Preparation time||45 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 slice|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowVegetarianBreakfastHealthy DessertsDairy-freeChia seedsOatsEggEgg Breakfast RecipesBreakfast Oat RecipesHealthy Oatmeal Dessert Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.