Simple grilled chicken breasts with basil and strawberries
Chicken, strawberries, lettuce, basil, and balsamic - this is the irresistible combination of ingredients combined in this simple, tasty and at the same time diet-friendly recipe for fit grilled chicken breasts with basil and strawberries.
Fit grilled chicken breasts with basil and strawberries is a low-carb meal rich in protein, which is also relatively low in fat and calories. One serving of this meal contains less than 300 kcal, 7 g of carbohydrates and on the other hand, has up to 40 grams of protein. I recommend serving it on its own, but if you want, you can add another salad, quinoa, rice, or baked potatoes.
This light meal is great especially in the summer when we naturally reduce the amount of food in our diet and we also prefer to choose lighter meals. Alternatively, you can also enjoy it for dinner - it's not heavy on stomach, but is filling enough at the same time.
You can grill the chicken on a grill pan, or on the outdoor or electric grill. However, do not grill it for too long to prevent it from drying out.
Simple grilled chicken breasts with basil and strawberries is a delicious dish, so be sure to try it whenever you crave chicken. And be sure not to skip the balsamic vinegar! Bon appetite :)
- 300g of chicken breasts
- 2 tsp of coconut oil (or olive oil) (I recommend this one)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 300g of strawberries
- handful of basil leaves
- spinach/lettuce leaves
- 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- In a grill pan, heat 1 teaspoon of oil and lightly fry the pressed cloves of garlic on it.
- Grill thinly sliced chicken breast in the pan, for about 3 minutes from both sides until golden brown.
- Salt and season the meat to taste.
- In a bowl, combine a teaspoon of melted coconut oil, balsamic vinegar, finely chopped basil, and washed and sliced strawberries.
- Grilled chicken breasts can be served on spinach or lettuce leaves and topped with the prepared strawberry-basil mixture.
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|