Zucchini porridge without oats is a great solution if you have cravings for something light, warm, diet-friendly, and nutritious at the same time. If you like trying interesting recipes, prepare this zucchini porridge, which is rich in protein and fiber.
Healthy zucchini porridge is gluten-free and sugar-free, sweetened only with banana.
Tip: You can always spice up the porridge by adding different ingredients. Try adding, for example, berries, apple, maple syrup, cocoa, coconut, walnut butter, or different types of nuts. So yummy!
- Wash the zucchini, grate it, and mix it with mashed banana.
- In a smaller pot, mix almond milk with egg whites and cook the mixture on medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the flaxseed to the mixture and mix until it starts to thicken.
- Add the zucchini-banana mixture to the pot, cinnamon, and mix it until you reach the desired consistency.
- Optionally, you can sweeten the porridge with honey.
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|