Baked brownie porridge
Spice up your morning with this delicious baked "brownie" porridge. Not only is it extremely tasty, but it is also healthy and full of vitamins and minerals. I am sure that thanks to such breakfast, you will enjoy getting out of bed in the morning :)
This tasty baked oatmeal with a rich chocolate taste is reminiscent of the famous brownie. After eating it, however, you can have a better feeling that you are not eating empty calories only but on the contrary - a nutrient-dense and healthy porridge that only tastes like a brownie. Baked brownie porridge is quite low-calorie and low-fat, but it will satiate you much better than the mentioned dessert would.
Oats and milk are a breakfast staple, but why not improve the classic. You will definitely not be disappointed. When choosing the flour, pay attention to the amount - I recommend using coconut flour, but it has a high absorption capacity, so if you use a different type of flour, it may be necessary to use more. This healthy sweet oatmeal breakfast is a great start to a new day. It will satiate you, give you a good dose of nutrients and energy, but will not be heavy on the stomach.
However, this healthy baked brownie porridge will also serve well as a dessert at any time of the day. Be sure to try it (and don't forget to throw in a few pieces of dark chocolate, yummy!).
1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 cup of oats (I recommend these)
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 4 tbsp of coconut flour (or other flour of your choice) (I recommend this one)
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder (I recommend this one)
- 2 tbsp of honey (I recommend this one)
- dark chocolate chips (optional) (I recommend this one)
- Mix all the ingredients well together and divide the mixture into two ramekins or small heat-resistant bowls.
- You can sprinkle a few dark chocolate chips over the porridge and bake it for 15-20 minutes at 160 degrees until it solidifies.
- I recommend serving the brownie porridge warm.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowHigh FiberLow CalorieSnacksNut-Freedairy free breakfast recipesEgg Free Breakfast RecipesHigh Protein Breakfast RecipesLow Fat Breakfast RecipesLow Calorie Breakfast RecipesHigh Fiber Breakfast RecipesLow Fat Dessert RecipesDairy-Free Dessert RecipesHealthy Nut-Free Dessert RecipesLow Calorie Snack Recipes for Weight LossHigh Protein Oat RecipesLow Calorie Oat Recipes for Weight LossDairy-Free Oat Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.