Baked Fitness Quark Pancakes with Protein Powder
Try these great fitness quark-protein pancakes or roasted pancakes without flour - the name does not matter, important point is, that they are healthy and taste fantastic! In addition, you will only need 5 healthy ingredients to prepare them and they are completely flour-free.
These baked quark pancakes are rich in protein (up to 58 grams per serving) and have a relatively low nutrient content that we try to avoid while losing weight or shaping for summer body - those are calories, fats, and carbohydrates. It's one of those protein powder recipes that I prepare often and I love it. You can use protein of any flavor and always change their flavor. I prefer to use vanilla, banana or coconut protein in this recipe. However, if you do not want to use the protein powder, you can replace it with the same amount of pudding mix. I used a pinch of stevia for sweetening, but you can sweeten it with xylitol or with a little bit of honey. For the best results, use a soft quark in the recipe.
The pancakes are amazingly juicy and they will fill you up for a long time. You can enjoy them for breakfast, as a dessert or morning snack at work or at school. And they can also be served perfectly as an after-training food - your muscles will thank you.
- 25g (0.88oz) protein (or pudding) powder (I recommend this one)
- 1 egg
- 80g (3oz) fruit (berries, plums, apricots..)
- sweetener (to taste) (I recommend this one)
- 150g (5.3oz) quark
- Mix quark with egg and protein or pudding powder. If using pudding powder, add sweetener to taste.
- Then fold in finely cut fruit.
- Pour the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a spoon and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (350 °F) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a few smaller pancakes or one large pancake that you can fill with your favorite garnish.
|Preparation time||35 minutes|
|Nutritional information /|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowSugar-FreeLow CalorieProtein PowderGluten-FreeNut-FreeHigh Protein Breakfast RecipesLow Calorie Breakfast RecipesProtein Powder Breakfast RecipesSugar-Free Dessert RecipesProtein Powder Dessert RecipesHealthy Nut-Free Dessert RecipesHigh Protein Egg RecipesLow Calorie Egg Recipes for Weight Loss
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.