Carrot-Parsley "Noodles" with Basil Pesto
Are you craving something quick, healthy and tasty, but you no longer have any pasta treasures in the food cabinet? Thanks to my recipes, we not only learn how to cook healthy, but also how to work with available ingredients, so that we can enjoy the food according to our ideas. You will find carrot and parsley in the kitchen for sure, so get inspired by this tasty and healthy recipe with these ingredients.
Carrot-parsley noodles with basil pesto are a simple vegetable alternative to classic pasta, and moreover, if you love the delicious flavor of pesto, you will definitely appreciate this recipe. Enjoy nutritionally valuable and truly healthy vegetable spaghetti.
Basil pesto is an integral part of Italian cuisine and Italians know very well why. Its tremendous taste is made by unmistakable and healthy ingredients in the form of virgin olive oil, basil, walnuts supporting the digestion and the vitality of the body, garlic and parmesan. As I write about these combinations, my mouth is watering.
These low carbohydrate vegetable noodles with basil pesto are also appreciated when dieting and full plate of this delicacy can be complemented with ham, tuna or grated cheese. It's a great and easy vegetable dinner, afternoon snack or lunch. I recommend using spiralizer to grate the vegetables into spaghetti.
- Using a grater or a peeler, grate carrot and parsley into “spaghetti”.
- In a blender, blend all the remaining ingredients, except pepper and salt, until smooth.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix pesto with prepared vegetable spaghetti, sprinkle with grated cheese, and serve.
- Store the remaining pesto in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|