Fit Banoffee Pie
Fantastic, healthy no-bake Fit Banoffee Pie, after which everyone will lick their plate! It tastes even better than it looks and it is healthy as well. Inside you will find a delicious caramel made from dates and nut butter, which perfectly complements the taste of bananas and a soft cream from quark and ricotta on top. This no-bake cake is without flour and you can prepare it without added sugar (using dates, xylitol, or stevia).
Banoffee Pie is an English dessert that consists of a tasty dough (similar to a cheesecake), bananas, cream, and caramel. However, the classic recipe is full of unnecessary sugar, fat, and calories. That's why I have prepared this healthier and lighter version of this popular dessert for you. I had the opportunity to try both versions and I will tell you that this healthy recipe for Banoffee Pie tasted even better than the original version.
I must also mention that the preparation of this pie/cake is very simple and relatively fast, even a beginner will be able to do it. Since the cake is not baked, there is practically nothing that can go wrong.
Prepare this delicious caramel-banana-cream cake for a special event or just during the weekend, you will definitely not regret it. For me, this is probably the best healthy no-bake cake so far.
- 180g of oats (I recommend these)
- 50g of almonds (I recommend these)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil (I recommend this one)
- 1-2 tbsp of water
- 2 tbsp of honey/xylitol (I recommend this one)
- 300g of dates (soaked in water for at least 1 hour) (I recommend these)
- 2-3 tbsp of nut butter (cashew/peanut/almond) (I recommend this one)
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil (I recommend this one)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 bananas
- 250g of soft quark (or cream cheese)
- 100g of ricotta (or quark)
- stevia or other sweetener (to taste)
- 1 tbsp of 100% gelatin
- 3 tbsp of warm water
- cocoa beans, nuts, fruit (for decorating) (I recommend these)
- Blend almonds and oats together into fine flour.
- Add melted coconut oil, honey, and, if the dough is too crumbly, 1-2 tablespoons of water to the mixture.
- Mix the sticky dough by hand and press it on the bottom of the cake tin (with a diameter of approximately 25 cm).
- Take the dates out of the water and blend them together with milk into a fine paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the filling (except for bananas) to the paste and blend it again.
- Spread the resulting filling on the prepared dough and place it in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, mix the quark with ricotta (or just quark) and sweeten the cream as needed.
- Dissolve the gelatin in warm water and gradually mix it into the cream.
- Then layer the bananas cut into circles with the prepared quark icing on the prepared cake.
- Finally, decorate the cake with cocoa beans, chocolate, nuts, or fruit.
- Let the cake set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
|Preparation time||20 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 slice|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowVegetarianHealthy DessertsEgg-FreeOatsLow Calorie Dessert RecipesEgg-Free Dessert RecipesHealthy High Fiber DessertsHealthy Oatmeal Dessert RecipesLow Calorie Peanut Butter RecipesHigh Fiber Oat RecipesHealthy Sugar-Free Oat Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.