Fitness Apple Oatmeal Strudel
Quickly prepared, quickly eaten. If you like easy fitness recipes, you will certainly love this healthy fitness apple oatmeal strudel without flour and added fat.
Many times, when I am in mood for a healthy and quick dessert, I just grasp at this recipe for fitness strudel. Sometimes I even prepare it for breakfast. I have the ingredients for it at home almost always, and I can find 5 minutes of my time to prepare it easily. Just mix all the ingredients for the oatmeal dough, spread it on the sheet, fill it with grated apples, sprinkle with fragrant cinnamon, roll it and it's finished. A healthy apple strudel is in the oven before you know it.
This apple strudel does not contain any added fat or flour. The dough is made of oats, yogurt and honey. Only apples with cinnamon can be found in the filling, but you can also mix in some raisins, nuts or even quark. 1 piece of this strudel contains only 75 calories and 1 gram of fat, which is very favorable compared to the classic puff pastry strudel. And it is much more filling, too. Especially due to its low calorie content, it is also suitable during a weight loss diet. In this fit version you will also find more fiber and micronutrients.
Maybe you can already imagine how beautiful this healthy apple fitness strudel smells during the baking process. It tastes the best when still warm.
- In a bowl, mix oats, yogurt, water and 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
- Spread this medium-firm dough into a rectangle onto parchment paper- it will be approximately 0.5 cm thick.
- Grate apples and mix with cinnamon.
- If you like sweeter desserts, I recommend adding 1 spoonful of honey or other sweetener.
- Spread apple filling onto the dough, fold in half over the filling, and seal the edges so the filling stays inside.
- Bake strudel for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius (390 °F) until golden.
|Preparation time||40 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 slice|