Healthy Egg Roll
The egg is a very thankful helper in the kitchen, because it can connect the non connectable and brings the satiety to the meal, so after an omelette you can withstand until the lunch. Healthy egg roll is a great innovation to your breakfast and moreover, you can enrich it with crunchy pistachios and creamy cottage cheese or Greek yogurt.
Pistachios have the highest iron content among the nuts, and they are also rich in copper, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. As well as provitamin A and a whole range of B vitamins. Their regular consumption is beneficial for the skin, the nervous system, lowering of cholesterol and the overall growth and development of the human organism. They also help to reduce the risk of lung cancer, reduce signs of stress and anxiety, and improve the immune system. And they are incredibly tasty.
The delicious egg roll that you'll serve according to my recipe is flour-less and it combines a lot of unsubstitutable flavors. Enrich it, for example, with figs and a dose of green spinach, and you can proudly serve it to your valued visitors. Almond flour brings an interesting flavor to the roll and can be easily prepared by blending or grinding almonds.
This simple gluten-free egg roll is perfect as a light breakfast, dinner, or as an appetizer and snack for guests.
- Blend the eggs, almond flour, milk, and seasonings together with a hand blender or whisk.
- Line deeper baking sheet or baking form (approximately 38x25cm) with parchment paper and sprinkle the cut lettuce or spinach.
- Pour the egg mixture over the salad and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (350 °F) for 12 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- When the omelet edges begin turning brown and it’s baked in the middle, take out of the oven and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Spread with yogurt, cottage cheese, or other spreadable cheeses, and roll carefully.
- Cut the roll into pieces, sprinkle with chopped pistachios, and serve either warm or cold with tomato or fresh figs.
- Store the roll in the refrigerator and eat within 2 days.
|Preparation time||20 minutes|
|Nutritional information /|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowSugar-FreeLow CalorieDinner and LunchSnacksGluten-FreeVegetableHigh Protein Breakfast RecipesVegetable Dinner and Lunch RecipesLow Calorie Breakfast RecipesLow Calorie Dinner and Lunch RecipesVegetarian Dinner and Lunch RecipesLow Calorie Snack Recipes for Weight LossHigh Protein Egg RecipesLow Calorie Egg Recipes for Weight LossLow Carb Vegetable RecipesLow Calorie Vegetable Recipes for Weight LossGluten-Free Vegetable Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.