Protein Quark Dumplings
Would you like to try something new? To prepare dumplings without kneading in wheat flour? Try these fantastic sugar-free protein quark dumplings and prepare them easy peasy as a reward for the evening run.
Quark is easy to digest, so you can even consume it for dinner with no fear. It contains many health beneficial nutrients, especially calcium, potassium and magnesium, and other mineral treasures. In addition, it fills you up very well and provides valuable proteins to your body.
The recipe for fitness quark dumplings is easy and fast, and you will only need a minimum of ingredients, but you will get a healthy treat after all. We make dumplings from protein powder that will, in combination with quark, quickly satisfy our appetite and fill us up for a long time. I recommend to use the vanilla protein, best sweetened with stevia. 1 serving of this delicacy contains up to 64 g of protein. We can prepare these dumplings completely gluten-free using oat or chickpea flour. You can prepare the oat flour by simply blending the oats to a fine flour.
Excellent protein quark dumplings with strawberry topping will certainly enhance your fit menu. If you don't have a protein powder, don't worry, you can also prepare dumplings without it, replace it with two other spoonfuls of chickpea, oat, whole-wheat or spelt flour. Bon appetite!
- 250g (8.8oz) quark
- 1 egg
- 20g protein powder (preferably naturally flavored and stevia sweetened) (I recommend this one)
- 3 to 5 Tbsp oat flour (or chickpea, whole-wheat, spelt)
- 150g (5.3oz) strawberries (or other fruit)
- In a bowl, mix quark with protein, flour, and egg.
- Mix in 3 tablespoons of flour, adding more if needed.
- Using spoons, shape dough into balls and drop them carefully into boiling water.
- Wait until they rise to the top and then cook for another 2 minutes.
- When cooked, strain and serve with mashed strawberries or other fruit.
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|