Simple baked beetroot with cheese
Simple baked beetroot with cheese is my latest favorite recipe with beetroot. It is super quick, simple, and tastes just divinely. I chose camembert as the cheese of choice, but you can also use goat, Balkan, feta cheese, or halloumi in the recipe. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
For this fit recipe you only need 3 basic ingredients and a few spices. It is nothing difficult or time-consuming, as most of the work will be done by the oven. I really like such easy recipes, so I hope you will get to like it too. The recipe is rich in vitamin C, B9, manganese, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. Thanks to the cheese, the protein amount is also high.
There are never enough healthy and tasty recipes with beetroot, so be sure to save this one for later, or even try it immediately, because it is super delicious. Even male members of our household enjoyed it ;)
A simple baked beetroot with cheese is also a relatively low-carb meal, which is very filling thanks to the cheese. I prefer to serve it for dinner. Do not hesitate and prepare this tasty fit recipe.
- 2 big beetroots (500g together)
- 2 x 100g of camembert with low fat content (or other type of cheese)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil (I recommend this one)
- salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, Herbes de Provence (to taste)
- Peel the raw beets and cut them into thinner wheels.
- Place the sliced beetroots on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Lightly and evenly drizzle or brush them with olive oil, salt, and season them, and bake them for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- After 15 minutes, remove the sheet, place the camembert (or other cheese) on the beets, and lightly season and salt the cheese.
- Bake the cheese together with beetroots for another 10-15 minutes until the beetroot is baked enough and the cheese catches a golden color.
|Preparation time||40 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowHigh ProteinLow CarbohydrateVegetarianSaladEgg-Freegluten free dinner and lunch recipeslow carb dinner and lunch recipesEgg-Free Dinner and Lunch RecipesHigh Protein Dinner and Lunch RecipesHigh Protein Vegetable Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.