Easy Baked Stuffed Zucchini with Tuna
Tasty, low calorie meal, full of protein - this easy baked stuffed zucchini with tuna paprika mixture and asparagus is really great for everyone. Whether you are an athlete, a fan of healthy nutrition, on gluten-free diet, or just trying to lose some weight. You will definitely enjoy this fit recipe. It only contains a low amount of carbohydrates, fat and calories. Stuffed zucchini with tuna is not only a nutritionally rich, but also diet and tasty lunch or dinner.
Make use of the zucchini season and its juicy and nutritious fruits full of vitamins. Zucchini is quite easy to digest and moreover helps to strengthen the immunity. The tuna filling brings a distinct flavor and gives oomph to the delicate baked zucchini. I also recommend using smoked tofu - I love it and I like to use it in recipes because of its fine nutty flavor. The asparagus on the top will be delicately crunchy after baking, pushing the experience of the whole meal to an even higher level.
Try out this easy recipe for baked stuffed zucchini with tuna and asparagus. It will be prepared in few minutes and you can change the filling according to your taste, every time you make it. And don't forget about tasty and healthy asparagus as well as irresistibly melting cheese on the top. This healthy meal is just amazing and I'm sure you will get to love it.
- Rinse zucchini, chop off the stem and cut in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the inside of zucchini. It can be used for other recipes.
- Place the zucchini boats in a baking dish or a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix together tuna drained of juice with pepper, salt, yogurt, mustard, finely chopped onion and crushed garlic clove. You can also add in smoked tofu.
- Combine the ingredients together thoroughly and divide the mixture into prepared zucchini boats.
- Place rinsed asparagus on the top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 205 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The resulting zucchini should be baked until soft and it shouldn't fall apart.
|Preparation time||30 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowSugar-FreeLow CalorieDinner and LunchGluten-FreeNut-FreeTunaVegetableTuna Dinner and Lunch RecipesVegetable Dinner and Lunch RecipesLow Calorie Dinner and Lunch RecipesLow Fat Zucchini RecipesGluten-Free Zucchini RecipesHealthy Low Carb Tuna RecipesLow Fat Tuna RecipesGluten-Free Tuna RecipesGluten-Free Tofu RecipesLow Calorie Tofu Recipes for Weight LossLow Carb Vegetable RecipesLow Calorie Vegetable Recipes for Weight LossGluten-Free Vegetable Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.