Fit Chicken Breasts with Spinach
Great tip for a tasty and healthy lunch or dinner with chicken and spinach that you can prepare within 30 minutes. High protein content, low carbohydrate and low calorie content make this recipe ideal for weight loss. Fit chicken breasts with spinach can be served per se, with rice, potatoes, couscous or vegetable. Try out this tasty recipe for healthy and fit chicken with spinach.
This recipe is one of my favorites and once again, it is totally easy to make, thus no beginner should be afraid of it. It will please anyone who is trying to lose weight or is working towards a bikini body. By adding the same amount of frozen spinach as meat to this recipe, we reduce the calorie content in the recipe, however the meal will be still quite filling. You can even serve it without any garnish, I'll leave this decision to you. I definitely recommend adding grated mozzarella and corn to the recipe, and I cannot imagine this meal without them. Believe me, everyone who has tried it so far, loved it. And besides the fact that these fit chicken breasts with spinach are rich in protein, they also contain high amounts of vitamins and minerals and the content of fiber is considerable too.
Thus, if you're looking for an inspiration for a tasty and diet fit recipe for a high-protein lunch or dinner, you're on the right spot ;)
- Let the spinach thaw.
- In a large pot, melt the coconut oil over a medium heat, add finely chopped onion and saute until translucent.
- Add diced chicken breasts, stir, season with salt and spices, pour with 150 ml (5.1 oz.) of water and stew for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the meat slowly disintegrates, add soy sauce, crushed garlic cloves and thawed spinach.
- Stir the mixture well, until the excess water vaporizes.
- Then we can mix in corn and grated mozzarella.
- Serve the meal warm with rice, couscous, potatoes or per se.
|Preparation time||30 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|