Healthy Toasts with Avocado, Scrambled Eggs and Radish
These healthy toasts with avocado, scrambled eggs and radish have recently become a staple in my breakfast selection, because they are simply perfect! I had no intention of publishing this easy recipe, but when I realized that I was preparing it for the entire household on the fifth morning in a row, I had to document it - perhaps, at least some of you will be happy to get inspired by such healthy, easy, and really delicious breakfast (or dinner).
The combination of fresh avocado and warm, fragrant scrambled eggs on a crunchy whole-wheat toast is indescribably good. At the same time, it is a meal full of healthy fats, protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins, which is especially useful in the morning, before the start of a busy day. Topped with radish, which is pleasantly crunchy and adds a bit of juiciness, these toasts are absolutely...dishy!
Try to serve the mashed avocado on fresh bread slices, preferably homemade. It will always taste great together with the scrambled eggs or omelette, and these two ingredients will also complement each other from the nutritional standpoint. You can choose the vegetables according to your taste though. Breakfast or dinner - you will want them regardless of the time of a day :)
- 4 whole-wheat toasts
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 eggs
- 200 g (7 oz) radishes
- 1/2 tsp salt (I recommend this one)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare toasts from a whole-wheat bread - either by dry-roasting them on a pan or in a toaster.
- Peel the avocado, pit it and mash it in a bowl with a fork together with ground black pepper.
- Warm up a non-stick pan. Then add eggs whipped with salt and garlic powder.
- Stir the scrambled eggs until thick.
- Wash the radishes, clean them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Spread the warm toasts with mashed avocado, and top them off with scrambled eggs and radishes.
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowSugar-FreeHigh FiberDinner and LunchSnacksNut-FreeVegetabledairy free breakfast recipesHigh Protein Breakfast RecipesVegetable Dinner and Lunch Recipesdairy free dinner and lunch recipesHigh Fiber Breakfast RecipesVegetarian Dinner and Lunch RecipesHigh Protein Egg Recipes
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.