Healthy Zucchini Pizza Crust
If you like healthy, delicious and juicy pizza crust, you are in a right spot. Healthy zucchini pizza crust will definitely not let your taste buds idle. You will absolutely love it combined with your favorite pizza garnish. Best of all, you can eat the whole healthy pizza alone, without any guilt! This excellent flourless zucchini pizza is a great fitness alternative to classic flour pizza crust, especially thanks to its low calorie and carbohydrate content, and on the other hand, higher protein and fiber content.
Charged with nutrients, zucchini can actually be used in a million ways and still be the original component of the recipe. Zucchini supports the body's immune system, effectively detoxifies it, and this vitamin bomb is quite easily digested by your body. In addition, this zucchini pizza is juicy and easy to prepare, just grate it, squeeze it, mix with other ingredients and cook it.
The egg and cheese will unite the zucchini dough together, will add to its compactness and bring up the flavor for the whole recipe. Zucchini pizza will fill you up very well, you can top it with anything you like, according to your own taste, and nobody can stop you from eating it all, piece by piece.
Among all flour-less pizza crusts, this** low carbohydrate zucchini pizza crust** is the closest version to the usual pizza, since zucchini has a neutral taste. It's really delicious, find out by yourself. And to show you how easy it is to prepare, I've also made a short video recipe for you.
- 1 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 50-100g (1.7 to 3.5oz) grated cheese
- sea salt (I recommend this one)
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out as much moisture as possible by using a cloth or your hands.
- Next, mix zucchini with eggs, spices, salt (to taste), and grated cheese.
- It’s up to you how much cheese you’ll use – this pizza is great with 50g (1.7oz) cheese, but it will be even more tasty and firmer with more cheese.
- Place dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius (375 °F).
- After 15 minutes, take the pizza crust out of the oven, top with chosen garnish and bake for another 10 minutes.
|Preparation time||30 minutes|
|Nutritional information /|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowHigh ProteinLow CarbohydrateVegetarianZucchiniEgggluten free dinner and lunch recipeslow carb dinner and lunch recipesHigh Protein Dinner and Lunch RecipesHigh Protein Snack RecipesLow Carb Snack RecipesGluten-Free Snack RecipesHigh Protein Zucchini RecipesHealthy Low Carb Zucchini RecipesLow Calorie Zucchini Weight Loss RecipesLow Carb Egg RecipesHealthy Gluten-Free Egg RecipesHigh Protein Vegetable Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.