Juicy Fit Coconut Muffins (Flourless)
I am introducing you to this unbelievably delicious healthy coconut dessert that tastes like a combination of muffins and cheesecake. These fit coconut muffins are flourless, super juicy, healthy and tasty and you can also indulge in them for breakfast without any guilt.
For this recipe you only need 4 ingredients - the main role has shredded coconut, then eggs, honey and plain yogurt - you can use classic or Greek one. I recommend to use the Greek yogurt, because muffins are a bit stronger and more rich in protein when using it. Regarding nutritional values, they are good enough - 1 out of 4 muffins contains only 4 g of carbohydrates and 9 g of proteins which is, I think, great for such a tasty coconut dessert, so you can easily compose them into your healthy menu or diet.
In the recipe, I use 1 tablespoon of honey, but if you prefer sweeter desserts, add 2 spoonfuls, or sweeten your muffins with stevia (thanks to which you can easily create a low carbohydrate dessert). I recommend to bake these gluten-free coconut muffins in silicone cups, otherwise they can get sticked to the form or to paper cups.
If you like coconut and juicy desserts, you will certainly enjoy these. And to motivate you to prepare them and to show you how extremely easy is the preparation of these fit coconut muffins, I have also made a short video-recipe for you.
- 2 eggs
- 40g (1.4oz) shredded coconut
- 200g (7oz) plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. stevia or 1 Tbsp honey (I recommend this one)
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together and pour into silicone muffin cups (or other baking cups).
- Bake muffins at 180 degrees Celsius (350 °F) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven when the top of the muffins is firm.
- Leave muffins to cool and then remove from the cups.
|Preparation time||30 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|