Simple Fitness Banana Muffins (Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free)
If you like easy fitness recipes, this is another one made for you, this time sweet one. For these simple fitness banana muffins without flour and sugar, only 3 ingredients - bananas, protein powder and eggs - are needed. Moreover, you can prepare them easily within just 5 minutes. So far so good, isn't it?
These fitness muffins are high in protein and don't contain any oil, flour, milk or sugar. They are ideal as a post-training snack to supplement proteins and fast sugars from bananas. 1 out of 5 muffins contains only 67 kcal and 5 g of carbohydrates. You can use protein of any flavor, I prefer vanilla or coconut. I recommend using silicone molds for muffins, the dough can stick to the paper ones or to a baking form easily.
If you do not want to use protein in the recipe, try replacing it with milk powder, pudding mix or almond flour. However, in that case you will lose all the benefits that this recipe offers - in the form of nutritional values. And if you want to experiment a bit, you can add other ingredients into the dough, to your taste, such as dark chocolate, dried fruit or pieces of nuts.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop (30g) of protein powder* (I recommend this one)
- *Protein powder may be substituted with pudding mix, milk powder, or almond flour, and sweetened to taste.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Fill muffin cups half full and bake at 190 degrees Celsius (375 °F) for 15 to 20 minutes, until brown.
- The final consistency depends on the chosen protein. Muffins can sometimes be firmer or softer, but they will still be very tasty. Use vanilla protein concentrate for the best result.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|