Baked millet with mushrooms and sardines
A simple recipe rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals (especially B vitamins, vitamin D, selenium, phosphorus, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, and zinc). Thanks to millet used as a base, it does not contain flour or gluten, so celiacs can also indulge in this healthy meal. This fit baked millet with mushrooms and sardines tastes great even after setting in the refrigerator, so you can prepare it in advance for a few days, just double the ingredients in the recipe.
This healthy savory millet pie is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and is also easy to pack and carry, so you can easily pack it for a tasty snack. In short - you can eat it anytime and anywhere. In addition, this sardine savory cake is low-calorie and low-carb, so you do not have to have any remorse. On the contrary, with this meal, you nourish your body with a lot of healthy nutrients and proteins. And thanks to proteins, this food will satiate you enough for a longer period of time and will prevent you from snacking throughout the day.
Enjoy this fit version of savory cake made of millet and mushrooms and see for yourself that healthy meals are not only tasty, but you will also feel great after them. Satiated, energetic, fit and healthy :)
- 1/2 cup of millet (I recommend this one)
- 3/4 cup of water
- 300g of mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 150g of sardines (e.g. in water or oil)
- 40g of grated mozzarella
- 1/2 of onion
- Boil the millet in a 3/4 cup of water until soft.
- Then mix the cooked millet with eggs, grated cheese, sardines without the liquid (or tomato sauce), and finely chopped mushrooms and onions.
- Pour the mixture into a baking sheet lined with baking paper (choose the size according to how high you want the pudding to be).
- Bake the pudding for 40-45 minutes at 180 °C until golden brown.
- After baking, let it cool for at least 5 minutes and then cut it.
|Preparation time||55 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|