Easy Protein Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
Imagine that pancakes may no longer be a sin. Learn how to prepare delicious and easy protein pancakes in a healthy and tasty way. This fitness pancake is great and quick to prepare, and in addition gluten-free, sugar-free and fat-free.
Fitness protein pancake is an easy recipe that you can prepare from only 3 ingredients, and you will eliminate your sweet cravings instantly and with no guilt. As we use protein to prepare it, the pancakes will actually be quite filling, so you will probably get by with only one piece of this pancake. The flavor and consistency of the pancake depends on the use of the protein powder. In some cases it may be drier. In that case I recommend pouring yogurt, maple syrup, or fruit sauce over the pancake.
You can zest your pancake according to your own taste and fantasy. You can use fruit, yogurt, quark, nut butter, fruit sauce, cocoa nibs, or maple syrup. My easy protein pancake recipe reminds a well-tried pancake classic, that is in addition full of protein. The recipe will also please you with low carb and calorie content. Therefore the protein pancake goes also well as an after-workout meal.
Tip for you: If baking with protein, it is important to use protein concentrate rather than an isolate, or a mix of both, because the cleaner the protein is, the drier resulting product is.
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I recommend this one)
- 1 egg
- 50 ml (0.2 cup) water or milk
- In a blender, shaker, or by hand, mix all ingredients together thoroughly so the batter has no lumps.
- Preheat a pan.
- If you have a good non-stick pan, you don’t have to brush it with oil.
- Pour batter onto a preheated pan and cook pancakes on each side for 2 minutes over medium heat until they turn slightly brown.
- Top the cooked pancakes to your taste– with fresh fruit, yogurt, quark, nut butter, cocoa nibs, or maple syrup.
- The pancake’s taste and consistency may differ according to the type of protein powder you use. In some cases it may be drier. In that case I recommend pouring yogurt, maple syrup, or fruit sauce over the pancake.
|Preparation time||5 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowSugar-FreeLow CalorieProtein PowderDinner and LunchSnacksGluten-FreeNut-Freedairy free breakfast recipesHigh Protein Breakfast Recipesdairy free dinner and lunch recipesLow Calorie Breakfast RecipesLow Calorie Dinner and Lunch RecipesProtein Powder Breakfast RecipesVegetarian Dinner and Lunch RecipesSugar-Free Dessert RecipesProtein Powder Dessert RecipesHealthy Low Carb Dessert RecipesDairy-Free Dessert RecipesHealthy Nut-Free Dessert RecipesLow Calorie Snack Recipes for Weight LossFitness Protein Powder Snack RecipesHigh Protein Egg RecipesLow Calorie Egg Recipes for Weight Loss
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.