Fit creamy pasta with zucchini
Zucchini, cheese, pasta, garlic, and tuna sound like a delicious combination, right? If you are interested in these ingredients combined together, be sure to save this recipe for fit creamy pasta with zucchini. It is a super simple dish that is exceptionally tasty and at the same time relatively diet-friendly.
This dish with pasta and zucchini is also the perfect source of a lot of micronutrients, but also protein and fiber. It is quite filling, but best of all, you will not feel heavy on the stomach after eating this meal. All that remains is a good feeling of healthy food and pleasant flavor. Fit creamy pasta with zucchini will be ready in just half an hour.
Instead of a heavy cream, we will use milk with mozzarella in the sauce - if you can, use grated, low-fat mozzarella. If you want, you can skip the butter, but in my experience, it makes this dish even more delicious, and just a tablespoon of it is enough.
Come try this healthy zucchini pasta in creamy sauce, I'm sure you'll like the recipe. So enjoy :)
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water until soft and drain it.
- Mix a small amount of milk with 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Heat the remaining milk in the same pot you cooked pasta in over a low flame.
- Add butter, milk mixed with flour, pressed garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and let it simmer.
- Mix the cheese into the sauce and let it melt completely to thicken the sauce even more.
- Finally, mix in the grated zucchini and cooked pasta, and mix everything well together.
- Can be served together with tuna.
|Preparation time||30 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|