Light Creamy Zucchini Risotto
Very easy and light creamy zucchini risotto recipe, that you can customize to your own taste. Any beginner can prepare this recipe, but after cooking it, even the least experienced chef will feel like a star in the kitchen. It's perfectly delicious, if you haven't tried it yet, be sure to go ahead. The zucchini risotto is suitable as a healthy lunch or dinner for the entire family.
This fit creamy zucchini risotto is one of the most popular recipes on my website, not only because of its amazing taste, but also due to its simplicity of preparation. At the same time, the risotto is not demanding for ingredients and you will prepare it in a minute. It also has great nutritional values, while maintaining a relatively low fat and low calorie content, and nevertheless it is meatless, it has a fairly decent protein content. Of course, if desired, you can also add some chicken or tuna, or even corn goes well with it. I always prepare it with dried tomatoes, which go incredibly well with this light creamy zucchini risotto and I definitely recommend this combination to you.
If you want to cook more than 2 servings, don't forget to double the amount of ingredients (recommended ;)). You can prepare this risotto from any kind of rice.
And if you try this healthy zucchini risotto, don't forget to leave me a comment on how you liked it.
- Season the rice with salt, pepper and cook it in water until soft, following the packaging instructions.
- When the rice is cooked thoroughly, mix in grated mozzarella and washed and finely shredded zucchini.
- Also, you can now add in some of the optional ingredients, to your taste.
- Toss well to combine all the ingredients together.
- Serve the zucchini risotto while still warm.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Nutritional information/ 1 serving|