Warm Asian salmon salad
Tasty and healthy warm Asian salmon salad you will have on the table within 30 minutes. It contains nutritious salmon and avocados, crispy peanuts, bulgur, or quinoa, as well as a nice dose of vegetables.
Salmon recipes are one of my favorites, although, to be honest, I don't prepare them as often as I should. Also, almost every time I get up to prepare something with salmon, I have a dilemma of how to prepare it in a new way. Such warm salads are great because you can get creative with them. And this Asian-style salmon salad is delicious and I will definitely prepare it again.
The mix of Asian salad consists of carrots, cabbage (ideally red), iceberg lettuce, and leeks. You can prepare it either at home or buy it ready-made (packaged) in larger supermarkets.
I believe that all fans of salmon and a healthy lifestyle will fall in love with this nutritious warm Asian salad with pieces of salmon from their first bite. Bon appetite!
Tip: Don't want salmon right now? This salad tastes amazing even with roasted tofu. In the version without salmon, vegetarians and vegans can also enjoy this yummy recipe.
- 30g of peanuts
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 spring onion
- 200g of salmon fillet
- 150g of Asian salad mix (carrots, iceberg lettuce, cabbage, leeks)
- 130g of dry bulgur of quinoa (I recommend this one)
- for the sauce:
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- juice from 1/2 of lemon
- 1 tbsp of balsamic or rice vinegar
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Wash the salmon under running water and place it into a baking dish. You can lightly salt it and season it with ground black pepper.
- Bake the salmon covered with foil for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Boil bulgur or quinoa in double the volume of water until soft (approximately 12 minutes).
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Add an Asian mix of vegetables, finely chopped avocado, chopped spring onion, and peanuts.
- In the end, add boiled bulgur or quinoa and small pieces of chopped baked salmon.
- Mix the salad well so that its flavors combine and you can serve immediately.
|Preparation time||35 minutes|
|Nutritional information / 1 serving|
For more related recipes, click on the categories belowHigh ProteinSaladDairy-freeEgg-FreeAvocadoQuinoagluten free dinner and lunch recipesDinner and Lunch Salmon RecipesEgg-Free Dinner and Lunch RecipesHigh Protein Dinner and Lunch RecipesHealthy Quinoa Salad RecipesHigh Protein Avocado RecipesHealthy Gluten Free Quinoa RecipesHigh Protein Salmon RecipesHigh Protein Vegetable Recipes
I am a fit food wizard nutritionist and I conjure up these healthy and tasty fitness recipes.
My goal is to show you that eating healthy can be easy-breezy.
✉️ Send me your favorite recipe.
Email it to me and I will be happy to try it and publish it.